Thursday, April 24, 2008

Enzyme Health

Before I even get started on this subject I will tell you that the author of the website and book, claims 93% success rate. That is huge, and coming from another mom with two kids with health problems all over the place, I was sure willing to listen.

Other statistics to consider, 80% of your bodies energy is used for digestion. Also, 80% of your bodies immune system is in the small intestines. It then starts to make sense that if your small intestines are not producing the correct enzymes, then not only could your digestion be messed up, but your immune system as well.

www.enzymestuff.com

Read it, research it - it is amazing and has been life changing for my family. My son's problems were all in sleeping and attitude/behavior and obedience. It has turned around completely for him. My daughter had cronic sickness and produced more mucous that you could imagine and screamed almost non stop - had trouble sleeping, etc. We realized that the mucous was making her unable to hear and now on the enzymes (and off of milk products for the most part) she is a completely different kid. We also added grapefruit seed extract ear drops to her routine and after about a week on enzymes and the drops, she was saying 20 new words a day.

My husbands lifetime athlete's foot has almost disappeared, I am no longer groggy in the morning and cranky at the end of the day.

None of us stay sick for longer than 12 hours and don't have any more problems in the bathroom after eating anything.

I will continue adding more information to this as we go down this road, but I will completely support the challenge laid out by the author of that website, to try it for 30 days, you will actually see results in less than a week.

No comments: